Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mr. Jay Raff

So, I got this message in my box at work today. I thought it was strange that it said something about a neck evaluation as I am not an MD. I thought that it might be some type of forensic case for the courts to determine if the man was psychologically stable or possibly malingering his symptoms. I called the number and it was to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. I inquired if Mr. Jay Raff was available. She transferred me to another man over zoo employees. He checked the employee records and there was no Jay Raff that worked there. I started writing on the bottom of the note to let the secretaries know that there was no Jay Raff working at the Hogle Zoo so they could maybe procure the right number from the voicemail. It was then that I realized I had been tricked... :)

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

That's hilarious that it took you that long. I play this joke every year on April 1st. I tell N to call Mr. Baer and M to call Mr. Lyons. It works every time...they must not look at the name. Thanks for the new name. lol

2/24/2009 7:48 PM  
Blogger Delirious said...

At least they didn't say they were Amanda Hugnkiss

2/24/2009 9:11 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

lol that's hilarious!

2/25/2009 7:10 AM  
Blogger Inklings said...

And it wasn't even April Fool's day!

2/25/2009 7:41 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

Sucker!

2/26/2009 3:14 PM  
Blogger Lightning Strikes said...

I can't believe it took you that long! I got it right off that it was a joke! Heee hee..Thats funny though!

2/27/2009 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home