Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PASSED!!!

I took the Psychology Law Exam today and passed with a 90%...Yay...I am done with everything. Now I just need to attend 48 hours of continuing education every 2 year cycle to get my license renewed.  It feels good to be done.  The license should be in my possession by next week.  :)

On another note, a psychologist I work with is convinced that her house is haunted by ghosts.  I saw a disposable camera that takes pictures and superimposes ghosts over the top of your images.  I bought it to give to her.  I hope she doesn't realize what it is, and when the pictures are developed, thinks they are real ghosts...then tells me about it.  :)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

lol that is too funny..I would like to get one of those.

and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2/17/2009 2:32 PM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Congratulations---and i still want to know why you put all this off and dreaded taking the tests---

2/18/2009 7:58 AM  
Blogger Inklings said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That has got to be a load off your shoulders.

2/18/2009 8:29 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

That is so awesome!!! Way to go!!! You should be very proud of yourself, we are!! :)

2/18/2009 9:16 AM  
Blogger Nene said...

YAY! We're so proud of you! I'll bet this is a giant relief to have this done! Way to go!

2/18/2009 3:40 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

Congrats! Where do you get those cameras? That's hilarious!

2/18/2009 7:09 PM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

I want one of those cameras too - that is too funny.

2/19/2009 8:53 AM  
Blogger ~Kris said...

I want one of those cameras , too!
That is hilarious.

Congratulations.

I've been meaning to call you.
Sorry I have been so busy.
I am exhausted.
:)

2/20/2009 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home