Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Why I Procrastinated the EPPP

I put off taking the EPPP because it costs $450 to take it and if you fail, I believe it costs you another $450...I don't have $500 bills just laying around the house, so wanted to make sure I passed it.  

I put off taking the Utah Psychology Law exam because you can't take it until you pass the EPPP...

The only problem I ran into was that the EPPP took nearly a month and a half to register for, get approved to take, schedule, take, and get the results. I thought all of that would only take a couple weeks. Anyway, I am glad it is all over now...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Weell here is my take---the $500 was the capstone of well over $100,000 you spent to get educated---if you couldn't pass teh $500 test you have wasted a lot of time and money---nuff said---98% is awesome.

2/20/2009 4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here's a link to a great EPPP Exam prep. The program creates 225 question multiple choice based sets from an exam bank of 4,050 total questions. This is the largest unique database of eppp questions available anywhere. If you pass a practice exam you will pass the real exam... so all you have to do is take the practice exams until you feel confident of your ability to pass. If you do not pass the EPPP Exam on your first try you get 100% of your money back. Here's the link: http://petc-eppptraining.com/

8/23/2009 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home