Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dentist

We went to the dentist today (me, Chase, Kaila, Abby, and Miranda).  Miranda and I were the only two without cavities... but the other three just had really small ones.  I have to get 4 fillings replaced and Chase has to replace one that is cracked. :(  

I was surprised that Miranda liked the dentist.  Last time we went, she freaked out, wouldn't let them clean her teeth, and insisted on sitting on my lap as I got mine worked on.  She was very brave today and went back all by herself and seemed to have a good time.

I am still missing tooth #25 as it was pulled by Dr. Murdock because my teeth were too crowded and braces were too expensive.  I think it is funny when dentists look in my mouth and kind of freak out when it isn't there...


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I had to go to the Dentist last Friday. I thought I had a cavity, but I didn't. He had to grind one of my teeth down, to adjust the fit. That's why I was getting sensitivity. Weird, but I'm glad it worked. :)

2/18/2009 7:11 PM  
Blogger Inklings said...

I wish we wouldn't have let the dentist pull your tooth and Epitome of Sweetness's, but at the time we were just doing what he recommended and thought it was the right thing to do. By the way, we tried to get you to have braces when he first recommended them, and you freaked out so bad about wearing them that he told us not to put them on you. We should have just done it.

2/19/2009 6:06 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

"I am still missing tooth #25"...

What, did you think it was suddenly going to grow back? :)

2/19/2009 2:58 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I don't care that I didn't get braces...what a pain they would be...

2/19/2009 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home