Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Headaches...

So, Miranda and Abby came in our room around 12:00 last night. Abby complained that Miranda wouldn't stop crying. She had a headache, but no fever. I got her some children's Tylenol and after about 30 minutes she stopped crying. However, off and on until 1:30 she would cry periodically. I have never seen a little kid get a headache, so it was a bit weird to me. I thought it might be an ear-ache, but this morning she seemed fine. Are headaches normal for young kids?

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

The only times my kids had headaches was when they were sick. Maybe it is from allergy sinus congestion? Keep an eye on her, that fever might not be far behind.

2/04/2009 9:54 AM  
Blogger Delirious said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/04/2009 9:54 AM  
Blogger ~Kris said...

Michelle used to get migraines at that age. Maybe Miranda is going to start having them ,too.

2/04/2009 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it might have been a sinus related problem...

2/04/2009 5:03 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I used to get really bad headaches when I was three or four. I can remember getting them and just laying on the floor, because my head hurt so badly. I remember crying about it to Mom, and she'd usually give me Tylenol. I still get similar ones to this day. Maybe it's hereditary? Michelle used to get migraines when she was just a teeny tiny kid.

2/04/2009 7:00 PM  
Blogger Inklings said...

MJ used to complain about headaches as soon as she could talk. If I didn't get Tylenol into her right away she would be right flat on the floor with them and throwing up for hours.

2/05/2009 8:37 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

2/06/2009 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update : she had an ear ache

2/06/2009 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home