Sunday, April 13, 2008

Higher Prices on Ebay...











Well, to combat the rising Ebay/Paypal fees, I have begun to raise the prices on my photography on Ebay...The old inventory will remain at the old prices, but my newer work will reflect a higher price.
I have been thinking about raising my prices ever since one of the psychiatrists at work bought an 11x14 photo of a rainbow trout from me. I told her the print would cost $15, but when she saw the print, she asked me sign it and paid me a $100 bill. She told me she was a connoisseur of art and did not part with her money easily. She told me I had good work and needed to charge what it was worth. So, I am starting to take her advice...I guess I will see how it works out...







Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home