Thursday, April 03, 2008

The wrong kind of doctor...

I had a surprise visit from one of my high school friends tonight. For those from our home town in B**** who have a yearbook, he was number 66 on the football team and played right guard while Iplayed left guard. We caught up a bit and then talk turned to work. He apparently makes about 3x as much money as I do and his brother 76 makes even more than that. I thought psychology would be a lucrative business, but it isn't what it used to be. I think if I play my cards right I will eventually make really good money, but I wish I was already there... :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

If it helps you to feel any better, all my friends that became doctors have real jobs and real nice salaries too. All while I'm still piddling my life away and accumulating student loan debt. Wrong kind of doctor indeed!

4/04/2008 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No...that doesn't make me feel any better... :)

4/04/2008 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home