Saturday, April 05, 2008

Joseph B. Wirthlin & Henry B. Eyring...

My two favorite conference talks so far were the ones by Joseph B. Wirthlin and Henry B. Eyring...
I liked what Elder Wirthlin had to say about how the church needs people that are different....I think a lot of people fall away because they feel they don't fit in...I really like the stories that Elder Eyring tells and how he almost always becomes emotional as he is telling them...He strikes me as an extremely humble and "down-to-earth" person.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Keira said...

Elder Eyring has always been my favorite. This might sound weird but I love it when he gets emotional because you can just feel the love and sincerity that comes from it. He always gives thought provoking talks.

4/06/2008 12:07 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

SAme here...that is why I like his talks...

4/06/2008 12:39 PM  
Blogger Nene said...

Be careful of the above comment. I think it is a link to a virus. Do not click on it.

4/06/2008 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

11/10/2008 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home