Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"Daddy...are you home?"

I called my wife the other day and she let me talk to my 2-year-old little girl. She got on the phone, and said in an excited little voice, "Daddy...are you home?" It made me feel so sad for her...she used to get so excited when I would get home from work, and she would run up and almost tackle me as she hugged my knees and said, "I want to hold you." I miss my cute girls...Good news is, I am going home this weekend...hopefully to defend my dissertation on the 18th and then frantically get it ready for binding in the library before the 21st...I'm still not sure it is going to happen, but I'm doing my darndest... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

She always looks at your photos and points to it and says, "that is my daddy, I love him." It's too cute. One more week away, then you are back for good!!!

7/19/2006 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home