Thursday, June 29, 2006

As of Tomorrow evening, I should be done with revisions....

Well, I have been working pretty hard at getting all of the revisions done on my dissertation...I have nearly finished with all of the suggestions my chair has made. I think I can pretty much finish it up tomorrow evening and send it to him for his review. Of course, I am sure it will require even more revisions. It sometimes feels like it is never-ending. :(

I was hoping I could have finished tonight, but I need to track down some of the confirmatory factor analyses that I conducted to list the goodness of fit indices in my dissertation. I also need to put a lot of thought into my discussion section, directions for future research, etc. As my chair put it, "we don't want to end in a whisper." But what does he know??? I really do want to end in a whisper and be done. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

I know the feeling, but in the words of the oh so wise Stephen Malkmus "Done is good, but done well is so much fucking better."

Let me know if you finished it.

7/01/2006 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home