Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Depressed

I am depressed because I found out that if I don't graduate in August, I won't be able to make very much money until I do graduate. It used to be that you could complete all of your requirements and then use a letter from your program indicating that you were completely done, in lieu of a diploma (received in December); however, Utah has now made it so I have to have the official document in order to do any work as a psychologist. They swing back and forth on this from year to year, so why do I have to be "not graduating" on the year the pendulum swung back to "No?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I agree with Alpha, work really hard. It will pay off!

6/27/2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

I have faith that you will graduate in August. Just keep at it, you are working so hard, it has to happen. Just think of the things you can do when you are done. It will be time to play!!! I love you!!

6/29/2006 4:17 AM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I am glad you have so much faith in something that is so unlikely to happen... :( I might be able to pull if off, but I'm not so sure...

6/29/2006 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home