Sunday, May 28, 2006

Mental "Little People"....Geez!!!

This post is for NativeMinnow...the correct term is Mental Little Person, not Mental Midget. ;)

Actually, I am feeling like a mental midget myself as I am sitting here working on my dissertation. I am such a mental midget, that I am stupefied on how to write my dissertation for binding, and how to have a shorter version to attach as a publishable journal article in an appendix to the dissertation. I don't want to have two working copies of the same manuscript. :)

Actually, I will probably work on the dissertation for binding, then copy...hmmm...like I said, I am feeling like a mental midget tonight, and with my mind going to mush, I should probably go home and sleep on it so I don't do something totally idiotic and damage my entire dissertation in irreparable ways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home