Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Puke stories...inspired by flieswithoutwings

One of my funniest puke memories is when I was laying on my bed relaxing. Abby came in and lay her head on my chest as she lay next to me. She all of a sudden sat up and had a wild, scared look in her eye. Then the throwup flowed from her mouth, like a Hawaiin lava flow...not once...not twice...not three times, but four or five. It was all over my chest and stomach area, and I was trying to place my arms on the sides to act as a lip to keep all the throw up on my chest, and not on my bed. Luckily someone came in with a towel and helped me out. Abby was mortified, but when I made a funny face and told her it was stinky, she laughed! :)

One of Native Minnow's funniest stories is the time he was puking all the way down the hall in the Forest Service House in Phillipsburg and he was slipping and falling in it...and there were big huge chunks of ham because he didn't know how to chew his food. Do you eat ham anymore? I know you were on a prolonged hiatus at one point...

3 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

It took me a while, but I like ham now. I just don't eat it very often because I've cut a lot of meat out of my diet.

I think I slipped in it 3 or 4 times on my way down the hall to the bathroom. I don't remember the chunks of ham though, just that it was a bite of ham that was the tipping point.

5/23/2006 8:09 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I thought you told me that you could see chunks of ham...if not, that is an embellishment, but one that makes the story even funnier. :)

5/23/2006 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6/09/2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home