Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Phil Hendrie's Retirement...

I was sad to read today that Phil Hendrie is retiring from radio on June 23. :( I have enjoyed his show for the past two years and subscribe to his website. It is the funniest show I have ever heard in my life.

Go to this link to read about how funny his show is...I read it today and laughed out loud because of how ridiculous some of his "guests" have been...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phil_Hendrie_Show

This other link describes his life and the premise behind his show...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Hendrie

I hope he fails in his attempt to get into television, unless he is able to do something as funny as his radio show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

Ha ha, Alpha beat me to it. I was going to say he was probably forced into retirement because of the weirdos that would email him every single day in hopes of getting their comment read on the air.

5/11/2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

HA HA!!!!! >:(

Yeah, that is the guy. I think he blocked my email address now...

To my credit, once he threatened my life, I stopped emailing. :)

5/11/2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home