Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Things I like/liked about my mom...in no particular order...
  • Homemade cookies every day after school.
  • Homemade lunches every day for school
  • Homemade meals every night
  • Always an example of how to live a righteous life
  • Always considerate of other people's feelings
  • Went without so we could have
  • Took care of her children, and other people's children so we would have extra money
  • Supportive of her children's activities
  • Keeps great journals
  • Emails her children nearly every day
  • Peacemaker
  • Makes cute gifts for my kids
  • Loves her family
Happy Mother's Day Mom...

4 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

Thank you! Love you!

5/08/2011 4:17 PM  
Blogger Inklings said...

That's weird...I thought I posted a comment yesterday. :0s Wonder what I did? Or didn't do?
Anyway, thank you, that is a nice post, and I love you!

5/09/2011 8:55 AM  
Blogger Lightning Strikes said...

I think we have the best mom EVER!

5/09/2011 1:56 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I started monitoring posts due to spammers...

5/15/2011 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home