Thursday, August 10, 2006

Our Funny Friends...

We have two friends that we love to hang out with. D and J. We call them our "funny friends" because we laugh almost non-stop when we are with them. We can talk about just about anything with them and find amusement in very small things. For example, I used to buy a lot of books and sell them online. I sold a "Signing Sexual Behavior" book yesterday and before shipping it, we learned some of the American Sign Language (ASL) for different things. We were demonstrating some of the signs and seeing if they could guess what they were. Then we thought it would be funny if someone else in the room "spoke" ASL and I acted as if I was that person, "How disgusting! I am going to have to wash your hands off with soap!!!" They will laugh at corny things like this.

We also had this very attentive, but very pushy waitress. She tried to force us into ordering an appetizer, then tried to push dessert on us. We started joking after we had finished for a while and were just sitting talking, that she was going to come over and tell us it was time to leave and start jerking on our arms to make us go.

We also have similar situations. I married my wife when she had 4 kids and we have had 2 more together. D married J and he had 3 kids, she had 3 kids, and they have had one 1 together. They understand what it is like to deal with stepparenting issues, large family issues, etc. Also J and my wife are both redheads and that is something else we have in common.

I love photography, and sell some stuff on Ebay; but, D is a real photographer/photojournalist. He does good work...especially weddings...checkout his website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home