Monday, July 31, 2006

Suck it in...

I was going to my 15 year high school reunion on July 22...I was a bit worried about having gained 80 pounds since high school (145 to 225). I told my wife I was going to have to suck in my gut the entire time and talk like I was constipated. She replied, "What are you going to do, suck in your cheeks too?" :)

I was second in my class for "most changed since high school." I like to think it is because I am so handsome now, but I think it is actually because I gained so much weight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

No, I think it's because he's fat now ;-)

8/01/2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

Sorry, I said, "what are you going to do, suck in your FACE, too?" Sorry, honey, you were too skinny in high school, but you look great now. I have gained a lot since school, too. What a bummer motherhood can be.....

8/07/2006 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home