Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Found 2 jobs...maybe more...

I have been calling around several psychologists in the state of Utah and have received a couple job offers. One was from a former supervisor in southern Utah and I will go at least 2x a month to do testing and reports on troubled adolescents. I have another forensic psychologist who might give me some assessments to complete. I will probably start on-call work at my previous place of employment.

The surprising thing was how many people were interested in giving me a post-doctoral position when I complete my Ph.D. in December. I had at least 3-4 offers already. I thought that was pretty cool.

I have been working at cleaning up my dummy variables and it looks like my data problems are less severe than I initially thought, so that is good.

Things are looking up...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

Good luck, you have worked really hard to get where you are. You should be proud of yourself. I bet your family is proud of you.

8/11/2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home