Saturday, April 22, 2006

More photos...They upload faster when I get the thumbnails from Ebay

These are some of my favorite photos from my Ebay Store Photo For You

I thought this one would sell a lot, but apparently no one likes Watermelon like I thought...

An Old water truck from Barstow

Old-school tire swing...


Serenity Prayer and Lightning storm...

Vintage Sinclair Station

Three sailboats foggy morning

Red rock on granite

This is one of my favorite photos, but no one ever buys it...I love the colors and the contrast of the black and whites...

Poor little sheep in a rainstorm

Purple Rose

Purple flower glowing in flash

Plott Hound...Hi Boston!

MLK the Man...

It took a lot of perseverance to get this shot... I love this iris...
Inspiration is a lovely thing...
My first attempt at infrared photography


Green Toxic Waste Barrels, but they are pretty!!!


Canadian Geese on Vacation in California Sun

Yeah...it has been a LONG time since gas was this cheap

I love the antique postcard feel to this photo

Channel Mixer is fun...

I love liquor stores...they are really beautiful in a strange way..maybe I should put together a coffee table book full of liquor store photos...any publishers interested? :)

Catholic church

Calla lily

California Poppy

California Market and Virgin Mary (Rezai por nos)

Black and white tree/cloud/grass

Cool billiards sign

Bearded Dragon Photo...It gets more hits than any other photo I have in stock...

Artistic Shot of the Alley Cat Bar

http://stores.ebay.com/Photo-For-You?refid=store
Click here to enter store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home