Monday, May 01, 2006

Dissertation Doldrums...

I feel like I am stuck spinning my wheels and going nowhere...I am so disconnected from my disseration chair and anyone that is able to help me on my dissertation that I feel stranded. I have been trying to do some things by email, but that has not been helpful. I got another student to run some of my analyses by an SEM genius at BYU and he told the guy to have me specify smaller parts of the model and then add them together. I ALREADY DID THAT LAST YEAR!!! My chair never remembers the things that we have already done and he gives me no insight into what I need to be doing. I am stuck and hate that feeling...I am also feeling the pressure of the end of internship fast approaching and I still need to finish and defend my dissertation if I want to graduate in August. :( It feels pretty hopeless...

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

I know the feeling, just keep plugging away though and you'll get through it in order to defend on time.

5/02/2006 7:13 AM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

I am sorry, help is on the way!! Maybe you need a trip to Utah? :)

5/02/2006 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home