Monday, March 13, 2006

Photo Requests...

http://stores.ebay.com/Photo-For-You

My Ebay store has been picking up a lot more business this week...Maybe because I added NativeMinnow's Photo to my stock...I even have some people buying photos and making requests for other photos. One guy purchased like 6 photos and then told me several places in town that he would like photos of...I took some today and made some cool prints out of them. I think he will probably buy some of those.

Also, one of the women at Costco (where I do my enlargements) told me that if I would get some photos of John Deere tractors, she would buy some of those from me. I will keep my eye out...this is Bakersfield afterall...I am sure there are plenty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

Yep - it's gotta be because of my pics :-)

Actually that's really cool that things are picking up. I hope that you can build it into a booming online empire.

The question is, why on earth would anyone want a bunch of pictures of John Deere tractors?

3/13/2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

Unfortunately I have heard that song. Too many times in fact (of course, I would consider once to be too many times).

3/13/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I had neighbors in Santaquin that had john deere decorations in their home, their baby son had a john deere blanket, and they made him john deere overalls and a tie for church...

3/14/2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

Yeah, having John Deere tractor decorations in your house isn't exactly classy, but not everyone can have the same tastes. I haven't heard the song, and I am grateful because it sounds stupid. What on earth would be sexy about a tractor? But, hey, if people are wanting it, may as well submit to the demands of your fans, right? :)

3/22/2006 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home