Friday, December 10, 2010

Brian David Mitchell Found Guilty on All Counts

(No one can use this image without the express consent of the photographer...me)

Had to drive to Salt Lake to pick up an IQ test in order to test a child in Central Utah tomorrow. On the way there, I heard that the verdict had been decided in the Brian David Mitchell trial. He was found guilty on all counts. I am sure it is a great day for the Smart family. I drove down to the courthouse on my way home and hoped to get a shot of Elizabeth Smart talking to reporters. However, the only person I was able to get a picture of was Brian David Mitchell's stepdaughter Rebecca Woodbridge. She was disappointed in the verdict and had hoped that her stepfather would receive treatment for what she views as a mental illness. I shot a few more pics of her which can be seen on my Flickr account.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

I have to admit that I do think he is mentally ill, but I still think he should go to prison!

12/10/2010 4:36 PM  
Blogger ~Kris said...

Creepy! You really are the paparazzi!

1/05/2011 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home