Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I should read more...

My sister posted the AP English book list her teacher sent her...I don't read much anymore, but the underlined books are the ones I have read:

AP READING LIST

1984
A Death in the Family
A Doll's House
A Farewell to Arms
A Long Day's Journey into Night
A Man for All Seasons
A Passage to India
A Raisin in the Sun
A Room with a View
Absalom, Absalom
Adam Bede
All Quiet on the Western Front
An American Tragedy
An Enemy of the People
Animal Farm
Anna Karenia
Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
Anthem
Antigone
Arrowsmith
A Midsummer's Night Dream
As I Lay Dying
As You Like It
Atlas Shrugged
The Awakening
Babbit
Billy Budd
Bleak House
Brave New World
Candide
Canterbury Tales
Catcher in the Rye
Crime and Punishment
Cry, the Beloved Country
Cryano de Bergerac
Daisey Miller
Dandelion Wine
David Copperfield
Death Comes From the Archbishop
Doctor Zhivago
Don Quixote
Dr. Faustus
Dracula
East of Eden
Emma

Ethan Fromme
Far From The Maddening Crowd
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Frankenstein
Giant in the Earth
Go Tell it to the Mountain
Grapes of Wrath
Great Expectations
Gulliver's Travels
Hard Times
Heart of Darkness
Huckleberry Finn
I, Claudius
Iliad
Intruder in the Dust
Ivanhoe
Jane Eyre
Jude the Obscure
Laughing Boy
Les Miserables
Lord Jim
Lord of the Flies
Main Street
Martian Chronociles
Middlemarch
Midsummer Night's Dream
Moby Dick
Much Ado About Nothing
My Antonia
Northanger Abbey
Odyssey
Of Human Bondage
Of Mice and Men
Oliver Twist
On the Beach
On the Road
Othello
Out of Africa
Paradise Lost
Pere Goroit
Portrait of a Lady
Pride and Prejudice
Quo Vadis
Red Badge of Courage
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
Romeo and Juliet
Scarlet Letter
Sense and Sensbility
Shakespeare Plays
She Stoops to Conquer
Silas Marner
SIster Carrie
So Big
Sons and Lovers
Tale of Two Cities
Tender is the Night
Tess of the D'Ubervilles
The American
The Awakening
The Brothers Karamozov
The Crucible
The Death of a Salesman
The Divine Comedy
The Good Earth
The Hobbit
The House of Seven Gables
The Illustrated Man
The Importance of Being Earnest
The Mayor of Casterbridge
The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail
The Once and Future King
The Pearlo
The Prince
The Return of the Native
The Sound and the Fury
The Sun Also Rises
The Sword and the Stone
The Turn of the Screw
Tom Jones
Tom Sawyer
Twelfth Night
Vanity Fair
Waiting for Godot
Walden
War and Peace
Wuthering Heights

Like I said, I should read more...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

I've only read 19 from that list. But I decided to copy it. It gave me some ideas of what to read. Thanks for posting! :0)

11/04/2010 10:20 AM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I stole it from my sister's blog... :)

11/04/2010 10:36 PM  
Blogger Inklings said...

I've read 51 of those, but I should read the rest. I thought it was an interesting list.

11/05/2010 9:20 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I've read 13, but I totally plan on finishing it. :)

11/07/2010 3:43 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I've read 36, but there's so many more I need to read

11/08/2010 7:29 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

I've only read about eight. I should read more too.

11/09/2010 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home