Monday, August 10, 2009

Old Blue Station Wagon...

Ryan Houston Hey James ... Remember that blue station wagon we bought from your parents? I have a vague memory that it was used as a hearse... Do you remember anything about that? My mom says I'm crazy


James Dotson You are not crazy! My parents used to go pick up the deceased for the mortuary! I actually rode all the way to the state medical examiners office in SLC with my mother and a deceased person....in that station wagon! Never actually used as a hearse for funeral.


Sorry sisters and mom...I told you so... :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

EWWW....I want a time turner!

8/11/2009 6:45 AM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

They cleaned out the smell before we got it.

8/12/2009 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home