Sunday, August 02, 2009

Trip to Visit Aunts

My girls had a blast in the northern part of the state yesterday...They didn't really like the Bear River Bird Migratory Refuge because I was taking too long taking pictures. They said I tried to starve them (we didn't eat until 3:30).

They had fun at Epitome of Sweetness's house riding in this car, playing with the cat/bunny/dog, and checking out the aquarium. They play so well together and it is cute. I can't believe how much Kate can say, and she is only 13-months old. She speaks in sentences.

They had fun letting TennisGirl curl their hair too...More photos available on Facebook...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

Cute picture! I am glad the cousins had fun together. Wish I could have been there, too.

8/03/2009 8:45 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

how cute :)

8/03/2009 9:50 AM  
Blogger Inklings said...

It's especially cute to see 2 little redheads together.

8/03/2009 1:24 PM  
Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

mmmm - I think you meant three little red heads together.

8/03/2009 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home