Saturday, July 11, 2009

Timpanookie Road Trip


Because I couldn't find a babysitter so I could go fishing, I took the little girls up the Timpanookie Road today to explore. It was beautiful. I thought it would go down into Pleasant Grove at the end, but instead it dead-ended. Abby started to cry because she thought we were lost. :) She and Miranda asked to say a prayer so they wouldn't be scared. We made it back out, but that is one bumpy road. Afterwards, we bought doughnuts at Walmart and had a doughnut party...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

You are a cute dad. Your pictures are beautiful. :)

7/12/2009 12:03 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

What she said. I'm glad that you spend time making memories with your kids. It's going to mean a lot to them when they get older.

7/12/2009 8:32 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

Even if you still have the turkey blind...

7/12/2009 8:32 AM  
Blogger Inklings said...

I agree with all of the above, and think they will laugh at the turkey blind,too.

7/12/2009 9:26 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

My predition: Tennis Girl will love those sunset pics.

7/12/2009 10:28 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I'm jealous of the doughnut party - that's my kind of party! ;>

7/13/2009 8:17 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

We tried that road once too thinking it would go down the other side. But no, had to drive all the way back the way we had come.

7/14/2009 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home