Friday, April 03, 2009

School Presentation


I did a presentation in Abby's class today...

A few weeks ago, she wanted me to talk about photography, then last night, she told me she wanted me to talk about being a psychologist. I told her I thought I should stick to photography since my job is relatively boring...


I ended up taking a jumpstick full of pictures of birds I have taken and asked the kids if they could identify each one. They were funny because they thought an American Avocet wading in the water was a robin, a raven, a hawk, etc. Most of the kids seemed to like it and they were active participants. They seemed amazed that I had actually taken the pictures I was showing them.


Hopefully the presentation went well and Abby wasn't embarrassed. At least I didn't take my turkey blind. Before leaving for the bus in the morning Abby reminded me that I should leave it home... :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

That's a pretty picture. I think the turkey blind story will crack me up every time I hear about it until the day I die. lol

4/03/2009 8:54 PM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

I think it's good that you're involved enough to present at your daughter's class. No way I'm ever doing that for any of my kids ;-)

4/04/2009 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home