Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tooth Fairy AWOL

So, the tooth fairy forgot to come to get my daughter's tooth the other night.  I asked both of the little girls why they thought she had forgotten to come.  Abby thought she might have been busy or on vacation.  Miranda thought that maybe she couldn't come because it was raining and snowing. She informed me that when it is raining butterflies can't fly because it ruins their wings.  She thought that it probably would have ruined the tooth fairies wings if she had tried to fly in the rain/snow. 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

that is a good reason ;>

3/31/2009 8:59 AM  
Blogger Inklings said...

That's cute, she's a thinker.

3/31/2009 9:33 AM  
Blogger Delirious said...

I used to put a small glass jar on my window sill for the kids to put their teeth in. I told them that you never know when the tooth fairy will come. It isn't always over night. You just have to keep checking back. (mainly because the tooth fairy DID forget to come lol)

3/31/2009 10:06 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

That's such a cute answer! :)

3/31/2009 5:10 PM  
Blogger Lightning Strikes said...

I love her answer! Its so cute and it's a very creative thought!!

4/01/2009 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home