Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lungs of Steel...

So, I have had a major cold/flu and almost skipped basketball last night because I figured I would just be hacking up a lung the entire time and that my muscles would be too weak to compete.  I went anyway and had a better showing than usual.  I scored some points, blocked a shot, stripped some balls, etc.  And the best thing is we played 3 hours and my lungs were okay during it...I am starting to feel like I am getting into much better shape and my body hurts much less the next day.  I have lost about 12 pounds since December and finally feel I am in good enough shape to start running a few times a week... :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I'm glad you're feeling better.

3/19/2009 9:36 PM  
Blogger Delirious said...

I'm jealous :)

3/19/2009 9:48 PM  
Blogger Nene said...

I agree with the slow but steady routine. I've been walking every day since I moved to Ireland and the first two months I lost 10 pounds without even dieting!

3/20/2009 4:22 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

good for you that's great!!! :)

3/20/2009 10:23 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

Ruh roh. I wonder if I outweigh you now.

3/22/2009 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home