Thursday, January 29, 2009

Potty Trained???

So the other day, I got home from work. I smelled a horrible smell coming from the bathroom, which I recognized as the smell when someone does "number 2" and doesn't flush. I went in and flushed the toilet that my little girl had not flushed. Then I looked down...there on the floor was a piece of poop on the puppy pad. Not dog poop--human poop. I had to pick it up with toilet paper and flush it too. I confronted M**** about it later that day...she initially denied, then told me that she had to go really bad and A*** was hogging the toilet. She peed on a puppy pad about 6 months ago thinking that was a good idea. As long as it isn't a regular occurrence, it guess it's not a big deal, but I wish she would u se the toilet. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I guess at least she had the sense to use the puppy pad. lol That's funny.

1/29/2009 9:36 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

that's a good blackmail story to tell to her future dates ;>

1/30/2009 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home