Thursday, January 08, 2009

Kids Rooms

Miranda went in her room the other morning to get dressed...(she usually sleeps in Abby's room because they both are scared of the dark still). She surveyed the messy floor filled with toys, shoes, books, and clothing. She walked over by her closet to a bare patch of carpet and proudly exclaimed, "Look...It is clean over here!"

I went to play basketball last night, so couldn't tuck the girls in. I asked them, "Why can' t you just let Mom tuck you in?" Abby replied, "Because then she will see my messy room and get mad at me." :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

Did you scratch your face this time?

1/08/2009 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope...learned some new pick and roll techniques, some new picks away from the ball, and how to run the baseline...I made more shots than I have in a long time... :)

1/08/2009 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home