Monday, January 19, 2009

Face-Painting in a Whole New Way...

I went to a Chevron today on my way home from work. I had to use the bathroom and warily walked past the long-haired man with a filthy face washing himself in the sink. I figured he was homeless and needed a 'bath' of sorts. I did my business, then went to wash my hands, thus coming into contact with the strange looking man.

He asked, "Do you know anything about oil paints?" His voice sounded normal enough.

I told him that I didn't really, then asked if that was what was on his face.

He responded, "Yes, I was painting and then got carried away. I was having a really good time."

I told him that acrylics will wash off, but that I thought it would take something like turpentine to take oils off.

He then asked, "Do you think gasoline would take it off?"

I told him I thought it would, but that maybe it wasn't the best idea to rub his face with gasoline.

He replied, "I guess you're right."

He then exited the bathroom, borrowed the clerk's cell phone, and called someone else for assistance.

That must have been some good hallucinogens he was using???

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nene said...

Which also makes you wonder if his oil painting was a graffiti mural?

1/20/2009 2:50 AM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

LOL, he was huffing paint and didn't know not to use oils!! :)

1/25/2009 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home