Saturday, January 17, 2009

EPPP

Well, I took the EPPP today. I was not encouraged by the time I was finished. There were nearly 80 questions that I was unsure of. I went back over the ones I had marked and felt pretty confident on about 40 of them. The last 40 or so I was still somewhat unsure of. Then I reviewed the questions I thought I had right and found at least 2 that I had answered wrongly.

So, I figure I probably missed at least 10% of the ones I thought I had right. I figure of the 40 I was pretty confident on, I had narrowed it down to 2 choices and probably got at least 20 of those right on chance. On the other 40 or so, I had a 1 in 4 chance and got around 10 of those right. So, if I am right, then I likely passed...However, I can' t be sure. I hate having to wait, but I guess if I didn't pass, then I will get some updated materials and study more diligently so I will make sure I pass it...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

When my husband took the Professional engineers test, he took a class to help him prepare. The class policy was that if you didn't pass the first time, you could repeat the class for free...something like that. My husband also got a blessing before taking the test. He passed the first time, which is unusual. It is also unusual given the fact that he has EXTREME test taking anxiety. lol I hope you passed, but if not, maybe you could look in to taking a prep. class.

1/18/2009 7:37 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

If it helps you feel better, I felt the same way after taking the GRE. I almost deleted my scores so they wouldn't be sent out, but decided that since I'd paid $100 to take it that I should at least know how bad I did so I'd know what to work on. When it showed me my score I had to add it up three times because I was certain it was a mistake. I'm glad it wasn't.

1/18/2009 8:51 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I'm sure you did fine. I wish they'd give you an answer sooner, though. It sucks you have to wait so long!

1/18/2009 12:14 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

It works in my favor to get the scores later...they weight them against everyone else that took the test, so if everyone bombed it, I don't have to get as many right...

1/18/2009 3:18 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

I am sure you did fine. But the wait isn't fun at all to find out!! Better than taking the bar exam, you have to wait 3 months for those results to come back!! Now THAT is mean!!

1/19/2009 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home