Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vindicated...

My 4-year-old was drinking Sprite the other day and told me she didn't like it because it was too hot...I had to shake all the fizz out of it. My mom used to tease me for years because I always said that 7-up burned my nose when I burped...Both of my little girls have told me the same thing, so it must be true.

Also, the 4-year old said today, "I don't like salsa because it is too spicy. I hate hot and spicy things, but the Coke is spicy and I like it." She takes after Grandma H., Gpa Fred, and he mother. :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

Coke rules!!

Coke is the nectar of the gods, Pepsi is devil juice. :)

9/28/2008 8:29 PM  
Blogger ~Kris said...

I thought you used to say it burned your throat. You were such a little baby...

9/29/2008 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like my two sweet angel babies... :)

9/29/2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Delirious said...

They burn my throat too. :)

10/01/2008 4:45 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

I can remember when soda used to burn my throat. It's worse if it's not cold. :)

10/03/2008 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home