Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Last Saturday...

I spent last Saturday driving up and down the mountain to fix a tire (actually take it to town and replace it) because K**** thought it would be a good job to drive up a 4-wheel drive rough road to mineral basin. She slashed a 5 inch gash in the tire wall, and the spare was flat.

I enjoyed the afternoon though. I went fishing up the North Fork from Tibble Fork and caught a fish about every 5 casts. No kidding!!! I love the fall when the fish are in a feeding frenzy before winter comes.

Then I watched the BYU football game and worked on a report. :)

Oh yeah, and the best part is K****'s friend also slashed the tire on her car in about the same place on the same night. Then she was telling her other friend that it is safe to drive cars up there as long as you drive slow. Sometimes I wonder if she has a brain... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home