Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Clean House

Despite all of the floods and problems of that sort our house has been looking much better now that M**** has a 9-5 job. She stays on top of the kids to do their chores much better than I ever did. I guess I got tired of constant conflict and started only giving occasional reminders.

Anyhow, M***** has spent the past week deep cleaning the house and it looks amazing. Even the little girls' rooms are clean and they are keepign them clean because M**** is checking up on them every night. I really like our home much better when it is clean and wish I had more of a cleaning streak in me...

Well, if anyone wants to come visit, now would be a good time to do so...you can see our home at its best. :)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Kris said...

She can come on over to mine anytime...and if your kids clean, they are more than welcome, too!
j/k

We should plan a weekend.

Do you both work 9-5 now? What is your schedule like these days?

8/26/2008 3:36 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

Yes...we both work about 9 to 6-7...we want to do something this weekend because we both ahve Monday off.

8/27/2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger Native Minnow said...

She can come deep clean my house too. It definitely needs it.

8/27/2008 9:57 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

It's probably good for your kids to have some follow-up, too. That way they learn that when they're told to do something, to do it. How's she liking her new job? I think it will be better for the home life, but maybe not for her mind. I'm sure she does a great job, though.

8/27/2008 6:01 PM  
Blogger Delirious said...

Okay...stop invading my dreams. I dreamed I came to your house to see how clean it was lol.

8/31/2008 2:34 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

Just FYI, I work 8-6 Tues thru Fri... and I stayed late twice this week to get some extra hours. :)

It is a pain to nag them all the time, but they need to learn to clean up after themselves or else I will have another set of kids like the older ones... but K*** is a clean kid like me. I admit, I am a little OCD but there comes a point when I am too exhausted to care.

9/01/2008 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home