Saturday, August 23, 2008

Memories of "L"

For some reason, L is the sister I did the least with growing up. When she was born I was in 2nd grade and not that interested in babies...I was always playing with friends in elementary school and always busy working, at football practice, at debate meets, or hanging out with friends in high school. I did more with the two sisters younger than her because they were fun to take around and get attention from teenage girls. :) Of course, in some ways it is good I wasn't around her as much, because then I didn't tease and make fun of her as I did with her older sister epitome of sweetness and she wasn't scarred for life....

I have always respected L and find her sense of humor hilarious. I have really enjoyed getting together with family when L is there and listening to her and the other family members tell such hilarious stories. I often leave family visits with sore cheeks from my underused smiling muscles. :)

L has always been very self-reliant and has basically been on her own since she left high school. She is a strong woman, a level-headed woman, and a loyal friend. Maybe when I finally take my licensure exam I will have more free time and more expendable income to actually drive up north and visit more often...

Hope you had a happy birthday....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

Thanks!

8/24/2008 6:13 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

Your sisters are strong... they had to be to put up with you.

J/K I could not resist.

9/01/2008 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home