Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baaaa....

My 7-year old told me that at recess she doesn't play with her friend Taylor anymore because she is always talking to A***'s other best friends in the corner and she wants to play something "funner." She also said that Taylor and her friends have started the "Sheep Club" and they walk around the playground baaing like sheep. She informed me that they don't eat grass, but they just say "baa" a lot and walk around. I'm glad to hear my 7-year old isn't joining.... :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

A friend of mine told me that when his daughter was in first grade the other girls in her class started a "Cheetah girl club". He asked his daughter about it and she told him that she wasn't allowed to be in the club. Evidently she didn't wear the right clothes and wasn't popular enough for the cheetah girl club. First grade!!!!

8/24/2008 11:50 PM  
Blogger ~Kris said...

Maybe you could introduce her to Smurfs and she can start her own club.

8/26/2008 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home