Saturday, May 17, 2008

Zebra and Zoo Both Start with Z...


We took the 4-year-old and the rest of the family to the zoo. My mother-in-law flew in for two birthdays and a graduation within the next two weeks, so she came too. It was a good time. I took the huge lens today and took some close up shots of the animals. I was pretty tired of lugging it around by the end of the day though... Also, my eyeballs are sunburned...either that, or they are red from allergies. When I was in the rainforest part of the zoo taking pictures of birds, someone made a snide comment about the guy with the National Geographic lens. I just ignored them though...

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee Ice Hole said...

Should-a shoved the lens where the sun don't shine.

5/19/2008 6:51 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

they were just jealous they didn't have one to be able to take such cool pictures with

5/19/2008 7:37 AM  
Blogger corinne said...

ryan i love this pic of the zebra. very cool. i want to learn how to take pictures now that i have two adorable children than need lots and lots of (good) camera time (rather than my crappy point and shoot shots).

5/19/2008 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey c...add me to your blog so I can still read it and get updates...Ryan Houston

5/20/2008 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home