Thursday, February 28, 2008

Owls...


FliesWithoutWings blogged about owls being messengers of bad news...I hope owls are not truly harbingers of doom...I saw a great horned owl on the side of the road the other day. I called the DWR and took a few pictures. I helped the officer put it in a cage so he could transport it somewhere...probably to put it out of its misery...Anyhow...I had my encounter with an owl and will keep my fingers crossed that nothing bad happens. My wife has been dreaming that I get in a car wreck on a local highway while she is working...she said I was wearing tan pants and a black shirt in the dream...I have been avoiding wearing those. :)

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

I think the owl was good luck because you got a great pic!

2/28/2008 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a dream like that, I think I wouldn't make my husband paranoid about what he was wearing. ;)
I don't believe in dreams coming true, anyway. And let's hope Michelle doesn't, or she would have had her leg twisted off by a sibling!
Ouch...

2/29/2008 8:25 AM  
Blogger Inklings said...

I think the owls are supposed to be an omen of death, but I don't think it is your own death.

2/29/2008 9:13 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

i love owls this was a really cool picture, too bad it probably died. and i do believe in dreams being true because i've had quite a few that have - i think though that rather than worrying about the clothes you just need to be careful while driving lol

2/29/2008 10:24 AM  
Blogger RebeckerOnline said...

Ok, this reminds me that I need to look at your photography and buy some!

2/29/2008 3:25 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

Too bad its beak is broken and bleeding... :(

2/29/2008 5:44 PM  
Blogger deputymomof6 said...

I talked to DWR and the treated and released the owl. And I didn't make him paranoid on purpose. I told him about my dream, and his clothing was a vivid part of my dream, as was the time of day because it was evening but not really late. It was weird, it better not ever come true... I was acting like a freak. I was trying to pick him up and put him in my work truck thinking he would be fine... and then yelling at people standing around for not helping me move him. I also had a bad dream about A***'s bus getting in a wreck. I need to watch what I am eating before I go to bed. :(

3/01/2008 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home