Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fun New Game...

I wouldn't let my 7-year-old daughter sleep on my floor tonight (I occasionally let them make little beds over by my desk), so she told me I was the worst dad in the world. She stormed off to her room and slammed the door. She came storming back in a few minutes later with her pajamas on. I was folding socks on the floor, and picked one up and threw it at her in a teasing manner. She picked it up and threw it back at me. We invented the new game of dodge sock...I highly recommend it with ornery little 7-year-old girls. She quickly began laughing, and even told me she was sorry she had said that to me... :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

HMMM, last time she was mad at me, I got a nice letter under my door that said to not ever talk to her again.... and ended in "you hert." Those last two words broke my heart... .but she IS such a drama queen.

2/20/2008 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home