Friday, February 01, 2008

Nature vs. Nurture..

I found it interesting to read other family members' blogs and see some similarities that I share with them:

1. I hate calling people on the phone unless I have a reason because it makes me feel awkward...I even hate it at work sometimes.

2. I have to rearrange the dishwasher when the kids do it, because there is so much wasted space. I can put nearly 2X as many dishes in as my kids do...

Now some other quirky things:

1. I carry a camera with me everywhere I go, and if I see something photo-worthy, I stop and take a picture...

2. I always worry about opportunity cost...If I do this, what will I miss out on...

3. I always have to have thing in my car trunk like racquetball racquet, flyfishing gear, blankets, coats, running shoes, etc. just in case I run into someone or a situation that calls for that equipment. Then I don't miss out on anything fun.

4. I love sleep, but still stay up extremely late editing photos, watching "The First 48," or other crime shows.

5. If I find a really good deal, I always feel a compulsion to buy it, even if I don't need it. :)

6. I always feel like if I ask enough questions, I can determine what someone is really thinking, if he/she is lying, and even figure out motives or situations that might have caused his/her behaviors.

7. My 7-year old likes to sleep in her clothes so she doesn't have to waste time getting pajamas on...I usually let her, because I used to think the same way. :)

I am sure there are more...these are kind of fun to think about, so I might post more...

1 Comments:

Blogger OneEar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/02/2008 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home