Saturday, May 26, 2007

"We wear short shorts....If you dare wear short shorts..."

I went walking with my sister the other night to exercise, as I have been working out pretty regularly and wanted to get a little cardio in. I was wearing some runner's shorts which are kind of short compared to the knee-length shorts I usually wear. We were running through town, and I noticed some kids out on a porch. I didn't think anything of them, as I was engrossed in the conversation with my sister. Well, about 5 minutes later she asked me if I had heard the boys...I guess they were singing really loudly, over and over and over again. My sister was afraid I was going to hear and yell at them or something. :) I think I will only wear the short shorts at the gym, not in redneck-ville...

1 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

Could have been worse, they could have been whistling and making cat calls.

5/27/2007 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home