Thursday, May 24, 2007

Success...

I am definitely blessed...I received a call from a respected local psychologist who interviewed me the next day and wants me to start working for him. There is the opportunity to eventually run his Utah County office for him and the pay is 50%, minus 8% taxes/liability insurance, of whatever money I make for him. He has contracts with the state and I will be able to do a lot of assessments and hopefully expand his business in our county. I will probably start next week and I am excited. The reports will be of a more manageable length and I will be able to get a lot more work done in an actual office (as opposed to working from home). I will also receive training in neural remediation and helping ADHD kids learn to concentrate better via playing video games that only work when their brains are producing the brainwaves associated with concentration. If I enjoy that work, I will be running this Dr.'s neural remediation lab in Utah County as well. Overall, I am very pleased with this opportunity...Thanks for any prayers on my behalf.

(This came just in time, as my other boss just informed me there is no work this next week either)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

What a blessing. I am sure that you will enjoy working outside of the house. :) I know I would go nuts doing it every day. Congrats!!

5/24/2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger Delirious said...

WOOT!

5/24/2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Logic said...

You have worked hard your entire life, so maybe after a few more years you won't have to worry so much.
\Congratulations on everything you've accomplished.
(I enjoyed seeing your littlest girls the other day)

5/27/2007 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I actually got a phone call in mom's town about a possible other job offer...I might take them up on it and quit going to Laverkin...

5/27/2007 4:36 PM  
Blogger Inklings said...

Really? What job? I am curious! By they way, I am one of the people who has been praying for you. :0)

5/29/2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I meant that someone called me when I was in your town, they didn't call from there...oops...

6/06/2007 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home