Saturday, May 26, 2007

"I don't like catsup, Daddy!"

I went to my sister's graduation on Friday as she was the class valedictorian...(three valedictorians in one family isn't too shabby). We grilled hamburgers afterward and I made some for my little girls. My 6-year-old told me, after I put catsup on her burger, "I don't like catsup, Daddy!" I told her that she had always liked catsup before and if she didn't want it, she would have to scrape it off herself. "Fine!" she replied. She opened it up and stared at the catsup for a minute trying to determine how to best get it off. Finally, after several seconds, she decided to scrape it off with her fingers......then suck the catsup off in her mouth. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

thank goodness...I thought you were going to say she let the dog lick it off

5/26/2007 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so hilarious that she wouldn't eat it on the hamburger, but ate it off her fingers. :)

5/27/2007 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home