Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tattoos

I was looking through booking photos from the local jail the other day because one of my old co-workers was recently arrested on drug charges and I wanted to see for myself if it were true. I ran across a photo of a man who is bald, and has ram horns (like the Colorado State University football helmets) tattooed on his head. Who does that? It reminded me of another guy I knew when I worked at the jail. He had tattooed a huge black widow spider across his entire skull. Then he grew his hair out. Unfortuneately, he started going bald, and there was the spider again. Another guy I knew, had tons of white supremacy/Nazi tattoos all over his body, then on his neck was a color tattoo of two emperor penguins kissing. That was the tattoo that was visible to the public, but the scary tattoos were hidden from sight. Even worse, are the Hispanic tattoos that are green, poorly drawn, and cover the body in random/non-matching ways. Search Native Minnow's blog for a link to crappy tattoo.com or whatever link he had. You will laugh your head off...

1 Comments:

Blogger Inklings said...

I have to admit I have seen some unique tattoos since working at the jail, but I have to tell you I have come to hate tattoos even more than I ever thought I would.

4/08/2007 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home