Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wax Museum...how do you spell that dang word???

Our stupid maltese terrier, Toby, kept barking out the window as we were eating dinner. I had enough sensory overload for the day, and after telling him to be quiet about 3-4 times, I finally picked him up, stormed upstairs, and threw him out the second-story window...That shut him up!!!!
Actually, I just put him in his kennel, and as I was walking out, I angrily blew out the big candle I bought the other day and placed on my wife's $700 dresser/mirror set. Wax sprayed everywhere, all over the mirror, all over the wood, all over her new purse, and all over a subpoena for court. So, when you are blowing out the wicks of a four-wick candle, be careful, lest you do the same as me...

(Hopefully Museum is the right spelling in the title...I had to type that about 10 different ways...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Native Minnow said...

I think you spell it the same way as "beleive."

Oh SNAP!!!

3/07/2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home