Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ask me anything...

Well, the girl who used to babysit our kids when we lived in Orchardville got married today...we went to the reception and it was kind of fun to see everyone from teh old ward. One elderly woman asked me if I missed living in Orchardville...they are family that's name is synonomous with Orchardville, kind of like a Yardley or Bradshaw in Castor. I felt funny, because they love the place, but I never really felt like I made many friends in the 7 years we lived there. Why do you ask questions like that? I know most people will just be agreeable and say , "Yes we Miss it," but I couldn't honestly say that. I miss some of the people, but I love the location of our new house. So, please don't ask me questions that you don't want to know the answer to...You might not like my answer...same goes with my wife. #76 asked her if she liked his Salmon shirt and will, she didn't. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger deputymomof6 said...

In my defense, at least you know I am honest. :)

2/25/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home