Friday, February 23, 2007

My salmon was good, his salmon was not...

Well, we went to CArver's tonight and I had the best Salmon I have ever had in my life. It was sooo good. #76 was there with a girl from Castor. SHe moved there from Cedar. She was quiet, but mostly because we were catching up on the past few years. I felt kind of bad. We were also making fun of #76's bright salmon (flourescent salmon/coral) shirt. I think it might have made him feel slef-conscious, but he still picked up the tab for us (it was probably over $180). I think to pay him back, I will have my wife buy him 3 nice, stylish shirts that he can wear, and we will ask him to burn the salmon shirt and the flourescent green shirt he wore to the class reunion. :)

It was really good to see them. I hope to hang out with them more in the future. Now that I don't have school looming over my head, I will have more time for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home