Friday, September 22, 2006

Rudest boss I've ever had....

Here is the interaction I had with my new boss/supervisor last night after I failed to get a report to him as promised because my son broke his arm and was in the emergency room...

Boss: "Where's the report!?"

Me: "You're going to be irritated, but my son broke his arm in football practice and I have been at the ER with him all night."

Boss: (exasperated sigh) "So when can I expect it?"

Me: "I'll finish it up in an hour and email it to you."

Boss: "Fine." (click)

I actually think I am on the brink of being fired over a few minor miscommunications and this current late report...I have never had someone be so critical of me in my life over minor details as he is...so maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I did lose the job...I just hope he gives me a chance to show how well I do when Melissa gets back and doesn't have to work overtime every single night....

Anyhow, I have been depressed all day and annoyed that family problems seem to be holding me back in life... :(

1 Comments:

Blogger PsychDoctor said...

I already know you are swamped at work...I mean you had to take a break from blogging... :)

9/23/2006 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home